Tuesday 20 March 2018

ART GALLERY WEBSITES

It has been a while since my last post, I've had exams and graduated from University. That is right folks, I am now have a qualified accredited Biomedical Scientist qualification! Look out world, I am armed with a lab coat and bunsen burner!! Just need to complete a portfolio and become registered!

Other than the exciting world of chemistry, I have also been glued to my canvas. After having left my last employer (insurance), I received a wonderful commission to complete an amazing painting called 'Great Protector' and dived straight into it. I paint everyday for hours until my fingers begin cramping. Yes, yes, that doesn't sound great, but it is all about perfection, my paintings must look glorious, they must be masterpieces at any cost! So a bit of cramps and blurred eyes is a small price to pay for excellence! The 'Great Protector' is a commissioned piece, but I will complete a duplicate original for sale as well....it's just too powerful to be a one time only painting!

I have just signed up to a few online galleries, my paintings are nearing completion, so I am setting up accounts on a few Artsy sites so I'm all prepared for the big day of uploading these beauties. In the meantime I'm also missing the exciting world within a laboratory and have been on the lookout and applying for posts non stop, I'm positive my perseverance and determination will be fruitfull!

I'm hoping to hold a private show in the summer and sign up for open house shows, but more on these events later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New painting - Yamantaka

Creating art has been my personal relief from the world, it's my sanctuary where nobody else has any control. It's private and comfo...