Thursday 27 July 2017

Another Day in the world of Flowers!

I decided after 'The Hibiscus' flower sketch, to make a whole series celebrating their beauty called 'Flower Power'.
Here is the second photo added to the series, this is called 'Cheeky Fuchsias'.

Flowers are natural wonders, all so beautiful, have a variety of smell, shape, colours, unique in behaviour and attractive to all big and small.

So, if anyone is reading my posts and would like to add their favourite flowers to my collection, please feel free to either write to me in person or post a comment with your flower name. I will draw your favourite flower and add to the collection.

Let's have some fun!

I'm a tad slow with pencil drawings, but I'm enjoying the challenge.

Here are my 'Cheeky Fuchsias'
Pencil sketch approx 9hrs


No comments:

Post a Comment

New painting - Yamantaka

Creating art has been my personal relief from the world, it's my sanctuary where nobody else has any control. It's private and comfo...