Monday 27 February 2017

An ARTIST no matter what!

Hi There Beautiful Art Lovers!

So, here's a bit about myself.

Once upon a time I used to be a baker. Yes, that's right, an Artist becomes a baker! Stars collided, planets fell, the whole universe went into a spin!!! It was fantastic, I turned every single cake and cupcake into a unique piece of Art and people were completely taken by surprise.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, called seperation, I lost my artsy cake business, but kept my fabulous looks, so not a meltdown!

Thinking I could rule the world, I decided to go back into education.
For some reason an honours degree in Biomedical Science sounded like a fantastic option, so I dived straight in!
This is now my final year at university and I can honestly say, the University experience has been like a rollercoaster ride of emotion. 
Art keeps me alive, it's my life support, when everything is falling apart, assignment deadlines piling up and exams pressing on....I just take an extra dose of painting...

If it hasn't been for my Art, I would have gone completely loopy by now.

So, that's my life story in a nutshell, oh that and that I used to be a nun many moons ago.... but that's all for now folks! 


Here is a photo of my very first Dinosaur cake I made for a kiddie’s party! ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New painting - Yamantaka

Creating art has been my personal relief from the world, it's my sanctuary where nobody else has any control. It's private and comfo...